Explore the anime universe discovering new worlds and bring new character, heroes and villians!

Eggman Empire: Master Emerald Secrets

The Ace Of Spades

Re: Eggman Empire: Master Emerald Secrets

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Sun May 06, 2012 11:43 am

Rocky would clear his eyes and see Espio had left. Rocky would say "Well that was more annoying than an Echidna in the boot. I wanted that horn dang it. Speaking of Echidna's I still need to catch myself a Knuckles. But first given who just attacked me I now know the little lady is in trouble. He was from a group of 3 if I remember. Yea one was a chameleon I dealt with him for the most part, another was a bee, and the last was an alligator if I am remembering it right. If I only got the chameleon than that means that she is up against the other 2. And who knows where Knuckles is at. I better hurry." Rocky would run over to the area that Sherra was in and noticing the alligator he said before he entered "Just as I thought. Better get in there." He would jump out and say "YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAHHH Lets BBQ us an gator." as he jumped out with his flamethrower out firing it so it would not hit Sherra but it would hit the alligator if he did not move. As he landed he would say to Sherra "Well Knuckles did not come but instead I BBQ'ed myself a nice roast chameleon." Rocky would smile while holding his flamethrower.

alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Sun May 06, 2012 12:41 pm

"Excellent, you just saved me a lot of time." Sherra would say once Rocky jumped in to fight her attacker, she would of been stuck their for a long time with an opponent that size. She quickly jumped, gliding from tree to tree seeming unnoticed on her way to the temple.

((You may have to guide me Razz))

The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Mon May 07, 2012 1:38 am

Rocky would say quickly as Sherra left so that she would hear it "Be careful I did not find a charred body so he may still live." He would then turn to the Gator and say "But you. You are going to be my new boots little gator. I'm going to take you down and skin them scales of yours off." Rocky would keep up with the flames to make sure the gator did not try to follow Sherra.

((Yeehaaa we a havin a gator weenie roast. hahaha Twisted Evil ))

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed May 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Vector would get his arm caught on fire and quickly put it out with a small sound wave. Vector would frown as the bat flew away, and this annoying Raccoon Robot...thing had attacked him.

((Hit, but not very effectively))

"So...you want a fight? I warn you I'm prepared for 'hard skinned' types like yourself." Vector would grin as his flicked his wrist and a small sound wave came out of it.

vector would rush at Rocky with a strong forward punch to the chest. ((Glancing hit)) Vector would hit Rockys arm instead and the shockwave form the punch would cause his arm to shake and not shatter. ((Your lucky it was glancing XP))

((Vector hit 2/20, 1+1 burn))
    ((Rocky hit 1/5, 1 glancing))
    ((Charmy 0/2 hit, unconscious due to CON 0)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Sherra would enter the temple and have plenty of rooms still to fly. She would see knuckles up ahead talking with a chameleon, Espio. They were right in the way of the entrance to the emerald shrine. Neither would take notice of her from around the corner, and the ceiling was dark however where they stood everything was lit up.

((Espio hit 2/3 times))

The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Wed May 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Rocky would look at his arm wondering if it was still working. Rocky would check it by moving it around checking to see if it is still working ignoring Vector the whole time dodging any attacks that Vector would try without even looking relying on his sensors to see any attacks. (Yea Rocky is an jerk and will completely ignore you to check his equipment.) Rocky would then look at Vector and say "Well that was interesting. You have some tricks of your own as well. Your Chameleon friend had his own tricks but they did not work to well for him when he fought me as I fried him to a crisp, though I can see why the boss has so much trouble with ya guys. Y'all skilled in various ways and are all quite strong in your own ways. However I no longer feel pain thanks to what the boss has done for me." Suddenly mumbling saying "Although it is still more annoying than sitting on a cactus when I have to repair my parts." Rocky would put his hands out palms up motioning for Vector to come get him saying "Well if ya think you can take me tough guy then come on and get me. Let's see if your right." Rocky would draw his shotgun and a detonator and run into the familiar woods towards his traps hoping to draw him and possibly the others towards him. Rocky would mumble "Jeez now I have to use up my second trap. I was hoping to save them for the Knuckles as Eggman told me he was the biggest threat in this area. If I do not save any traps for him then he might just beat me." He runs past his second trap and fires above vectors head making sure that if he jumped over the hidden panel he would eat buckshot. If Vector however landed on the panel he would activate the the panel and Rocky would push the detonator revealing a grenade mere inches from his face with the pin pulled as it pops up from under the ground. Vector upon seeing it would realize (I'm guessing) that the grenade was built to blast flames outward.

If Rocky hit him with anything Rocky would say "Well that sure must have hurt. Hope I did not damage your body too much I still would like them boots made out of your hide." Rocky would reload and aim his shotgun at Vector and would fire if he moved again.

((Well how will Vector deal with that. Though I have a feeling that Knuckles planned for his friends to take me on first to make sure I would not be able to take care of him with them and would need to rely on my other resources to take him on. Very Happy ))

alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:33 pm

(Ok...this mission is going to finish...NOW !! I cant believe how long I've left this mission to sit....and fade out of existence. )

Noticing the two blocking the entrance, Sherra would stay in the shadows as she quietly glided through the temple. She would watch in silence from where she hovered in the shadows and listen in on their conversation.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Vector, not being the smartest guy in the world, would step on the pad in his rush to get to Rocky. The grenade would go off mere inches from his face causing 5 points damage instantly and resuming his burn damage. Vector would fall backwards into the bushes from the blast and the trees all around would begin to burn.

Vector would roll frantically to put the fire out, ((luckily after all that)) he would successfully extinguish it.

((Vector hit 8/20 times, 5+1 burn))
    ((Rocky hit 1/5))
    ((Charmy hit 0/2, unconscious))

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Sherra would overhear the two talking, "I can't believe eggman! I'll go stop this! You guard the emerald."

Espio would nod as Knuckles would run outside. Now all that stood between Sherra and her target was Espio, who now sat in the doorway meditating.

((Espio hit 2/3 times))

The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Rocky would ready some bolas he made from some vines and rocks and try to tie Vector up with them to make sure he does not move while still holding the shotgun to Vectors face ready to shoot. If he succeeds Rocky would say "Well this was fun and all and I will be back to claim your hide but I think your little bee friend might be waking up soon. I got to go collect his wings and stinger and slit his little throat before he wakes. So yea just sit here for a bit. I don't want you wandering off and ruining that nice hide of yours for my boots. So stay here now." Rocky would then run over to Charmy and slit his throat with his hunting knife (same kind used by Crocodile Dundee) he would than take his prize and begin cutting Charmys wings off and removing his stinger.

alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:28 pm

Sherra smiled as the one thing standing in her way would run off. As Espia remained meditating, she would reach for a smoke bomb and pop it, rolling it onto the floor below her as it reached espio...setting off quietly. She would than jump down, floating behind him silently and pull out her mini lazer pen. Immediately, grabbing the camelion she would perform an assassination as she quickly slit the pen across his neck.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:25 pm

((Man you guys are brutal XP))

Vector would fight to try and break out only to watch a shotgun get pointed at his face. He would stop struggling and watch the Racoonbot.

Unfortunately when Rocky would go over to get Charmy he would get kicked in the face in an uppercut motion as the unconscious bee was faking it (amazingly 1 piont of damage from the surprise attack, and knockback, you can determine how bad it is), quickly Charmy would begin flying towards the temple.

((Vector hit 8/20, tied up))
    ((Charmy 0/2, active))
    ((Rocky 2/5))

Sherra would slit the throat of Espio. In the fog slitting the throat. However strangely no blood came out, and footsteps could be heard ever so slightly in the chamber behind her. Upon closer inspection she would see that the thing she slit was actually a log shaped like Espio.

((Espio hit 2/3 times))
    ((Sherra hit 0/5 times))

alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:37 pm

"Errgghhhh...." Sherra would growl as she turned around looking for the victim, "Nice little trick... I should of known taking down a camelion wouldn't be so easy." Sherra would continue to look around the room, trying to locate both the ninja and master emerald. "Come out, come out...wherever you are."

The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:19 pm

((ooh a flash kick lol! did not know Charmy could do that.))

Rocky would place his hand on his jaw and mimic cracking it making a squeaking sound. Noticing Charmy making his escape he would lock onto Charmy with his eyes and throw another makeshift bola (I made 3 just in case I would need to bind a few of these guys only one left though) at him. (Now I locked on so my accuracy should be spot on shouldn't it) If he catches Charmy Rocky would say "Well now you done it. You done just upset the hornets nest. And now your gonna feel the sting of my knife." Rocky would draw his Knife and approach Charmy ready to stab the annoying bee. Once he stood above Charmy he would stab down numerous times onto Charmy to make sure that Charmy was well dead.

((This is the knife))

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:35 pm

((Sherra))

Sherra would see a piece of paper fall to her feet, it would explode on contact with the floor. However Sherra would get away ((failed the roll so you decide how to get away)). The smoke would begin to move away, but Espio would remain invisible moving along the walls and ceiling.

((Espio hit 2/3))
    ((Sherra hit 0/5))

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    ((Rocky))

Rocky's knife would come down fast and strong, however it would snap and the piont would fly off into the forest. Rocky would then get a knuckle sandwich right in the head. The force would dislocate the joint ((for 2 points of damage)). After recovering Rocky would see knuckles now stood in front of Charmy fists in a boxer's position.

He must have punched the knife and then rocky, his fists were harder than solid rock!

"Leave my island now! Or I'll get serious!"

((Vector hit 8/20, tied up binding will break soon))
    ((Charmy 1/2, down, will take round to fly again))
    ((Rocky 4/5))
    ((Knuckles 0/Cool)

alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Sherra would growl, annoyed with the smoke as she brushed it away. But as luck had reached her, she smiled as she noticed the master emerald sitting right before her eyes. She decided to run, not caring about Espio but only her mission and the thought of pleasing Eggman. She flapped her bat wings making her glide with even more speed into the emerald, "AHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHHHH!!!!! I WIN!!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs with a grim evil laugh as she took the emerald that her master gave her and collided it with the master emerald!!!

The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:39 pm

((Uh oh i am really scared now Rolling Eyes ))

Rocky would raise his finger and hold it up while using his other hand to find his screwdriver. When he found it he would find a screw and fix his jaw screwing in the new screw. He would pick up a cigarette, light it and take a few puffs. He then said with the cigarette in his mouth "Well well well. You must be the little Echidna everyone has been talking about. Knuckles is it? You got a fine punch there. Hits harder than a kick from a cow. However I can't really comply with your demand there. Ya see The boss told me to do a job here and I intend to do it whole heartedly. Plus I plan to bring him a bonus gift to show him that we did the job. But it is nice to see that the great Knuckles is not as much a yellow belly as I thought he was and come here to face me like a man. When this is all said and done I will mount your head on my bosses wall and use your hands as my own personal ashtrays!"

Rocky would suddenly grab a flame grenade from his belt and throw it right in Knuckles face using it as a distraction. He would use the opportunity to run into the forest and past his 3rd trap by jumping over a fallen tree with a panel under it which is cued in to his remote. Should any weight be put on the fallen tree the remote would activate and Rocky would say quietly "Time to bury you under a wooden coffin." and push it to blow up the fallen tree and use a subsequent explosion to knock down all the trees in the nearby area on top of whoever tripped the trap effectively burying them under the trees for i guess decent damage. While he waited he would catch a puff and ready his tools to repair as much damage as he possibly could before the trap was set off.

((Yea I'm not going to be taking any chances with Knuckles so I will repair all the damage I can within 1 round to ensure the kill on knuckles. But just you wait I got a plan for him and you will love how it all turns out. Twisted Evil ))

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:58 am

((Rocky))

Knuckles would simply stand and take the fire grenade. He used to tunnel into lava so fire didn't bother him. He would be hesitant to rush after Rocky, he would instead quickly untie Vector and then start to head after Rocky.

The island would violently shake stopping knuckles in his tracks, "No!!!!" he would yell as him, Charmy, and vector all ran for the temple.

((Rocky had time to heal 2 points, and unfortunately the fight may be over...))

((Vector hit 8/20))
    ((Charmy 1/2))
    ((Rocky 2/5))
    ((Knuckles 0/8 ))
    ((Sherra))

The temple would shake and Espio would appear as he would fall to the floor from the cieling. Hitting his head he would sit up slowly and yell at the bat girl, "What have you done!?"

The island was beginning to fall as the master emerald shattered into tons of fragments which instantly scattered and flew all over the planet.

((I think this is you and Rocky's cue to get outa here XP))

The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Rocky would smirk and say to himself "Well guess the little misses managed to make it to the Emerald. Good! But now I got to help get her out of here before the entire island crashes to the ground faster than a cow strapped to an anvil. Plus I did not collect my prize." Rocky would rush into the temple after Knuckles and them readying his Shotgun again and looks for where Sherra is. Should he find an enemy he would yell "Hey you yellow belly sap sucker over here." Firing 2 shotgun rounds at them.

alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Sheela would spot Rocky run into the crashing temple as she hovered into the air, rolling her eyes at his big ego as he waved his guns around she swooped down and grabbed the robotic raccoon, "Lets get back to Eggman Asap."

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:03 pm

As the two would fly away, they would see the island falling quite quickly behind them, headed towards the ocean near the forest. A small egg drone would appear in front of the two and go into a hover position to pick them up.

They would see shards of the Master emerald fly off in every direction, one would almost hid the two in the air as it flew into the forest below.

((You guys can comment on any of the epic scenery, when you land on the drone I'll continue))

The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:03 pm

As Rocky was lifted out of the temple and off the island Rocky left a walkie talkie in the temple and set it to echo throughout the temple hoping that Knuckles was still in there. Rocky would then say in the walkie talkie loud enough so that Sherra could hear. "Knuckles. I just want you to know for as how brief our encounter was I really felt that you were a worthy challenge. Now I want you to look and see what we have done to your homeland. I want you to look on in horror as everything you were protecting crumbles and burns before your eyes as you realize how much you have failed your people. And if you live through this and decide to come find me, I will be honored to settle this with you. My name is Rocky The Raccoon and when you come for me I will mount your head on my wall and skin you alive thereby finally having my ashtrays made from your hands." He would then hang up the walkie talkie and say to Sherra "Well now we will have him coming right into our hand. And once he gets here ill give his skin over to Eggman as a souvenir."

As the egg drone would appear Rocky would say lighting another cigarette "Well looks like Eggman has made the travel accommodations for us. What a nice guy heh heh." as the one shard of the emerald almost hit them Rocky would say "Whoa that shard needs to get its flying license revoked. It almost hit us." Rocky would then look on at the destruction below and say "Well That was more annoying than a rattle snake bite to the butt. Missions done so what do we say we get back to the boss and retrieve our reward shall we?" Rocky waiting for Sherra to put him down onto the drone.

alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Sherra would smirk as she looked down, "You really like playing with your toys don't you? She said referring to the call made to Knuckles, even though he most likely died had fallen dead in that disaster.

(adam u can move us a long now Razz)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Landing on the drone the two would be greeted by Eggman. "Oh Hohohoho! What a spectacular sight! I couldn't have done it better myself."

Eggman would smirk and hold out his hand for his chaos emerald back from Sherra, "I require that emerald if you please. I need it for my next conquest."

A robot would come out with a large bag in each hand, "Your reward as promised, I will however call upon you again if I require your services." Eggman would direct at Rocky.

He would then return his attention to Sherra, "I require your assistance immediately however, would you mind helping me out with an experiment?"

alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Sherra would smile with pride as she handed Eggman the emerald. As She took the reward, she directed herself at Eggman as he asked of her favor. She would worry about her reward after and check it, she trusted it would come in handy.

"Of course master." She would than follow Eggman obediently to where he was working on his next experiment.

The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Rocky would smirk again saying "I am sorry I was unable to bring you a souvenir this time Boss. But rest assured, The echidna's skin will be yours soon enough for now. I hope you do not mind but I am going to check the ruins and see if there are any survivors. If they are dead then i can bring your your souvenirs." Suddenly using a darker tone. "And if they live I swear they will wish they had died in the ruins boss. For as you know boss I am very thorough with my work. I owe you a huge dept that is getting bigger with my consumption of cigarettes, and I intend to repay it by giving you the world on a silver platter." Rocky would await his response hoping that he would say yes so he could continue his savagery.

((BTW yes I did indeed challenge Knuckles to a rematch. And I look forward to it. Twisted Evil ))

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:01 am

Eggman would smirk at Rocky's comment, "I would love to have that Echidna dead, however we may be able to use him instead. His precious Master Emerald is shattered. If you want to check if they survived so be it, but I think you may have a better hunt where I'm going next."

Eggman would signal Sherra over to a teleporter. "This drone will stay withing radio range, if you wish to go check out the island then be quick about it, we have more pressing matters." Eggman would say walking through the teleporter after Sherra.

((Other side of teleporter with Sherra))

A large expansive chamber with a circular floor base and one chaos emerald stand on each side, one with a green emerald, and the other empty. "I need a guinea pig to do some scouting for me." Eggman would smile at Sherra, "I'll be honest this is going to be dangerous, but that's why I'm sending you." Eggman would put the purple chaos emerald he got back from sherra on the other stand.
    ((Questions for the mad doctor? XP))

Current date/time is Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:07 pm